- This effort is structured as a decentralized autonomous mission and as such is not confined to any jurisdiction as it would risk alienating individuals and providing a vector for attack. This doesn’t mean that others will not attempt to exercise control over it, that is to be expected as free speech is given more lip service world-wide than actual support. No one person speaks for the natural right to free speech, expression, association, and assembly and this mission seeks to uphold that natural right. Therefore, no one individual can represent 1M5 just as no one person represents that natural right.
- To be an active member of this mission requires understanding of how it operates.
- Decentralized autonomous missions are new efforts having no state supporting them and therefore none of the protections that come along with registering with a state. Each jurisdiction may come up with laws on dealing with these missions or similar efforts in the future. It is the responsibility of each member to handle these relationships as they see best to protect themselves and their families.
- No warranties are offered and no one person can represent this mission.
- All internal disputes shall be resolved within the mission through arbitration agreed to by all parties involved. External issues are to be dealt with by the mission as a whole through consensus.
Representation and Warranties
Governing Law and Arbitration
Donate to the 1M5 Development Fund
If you support this project and are in a position to help us out then that would be wonderful
itcoin (BTC): 1BV7J1RJxCAvxkTvtU2W1AH15gEskA49YZDonations to 1M5 are not tax deductible as we are not formally registered in any jurisdiction. By donating Bitcoin to our donation wallet, you will be helping 1M5 pay for our direct costs like web hosting, domain names, outsourced work, bounties, and so on. If you wish to support us anonymously, we recommend using Bisq as it uses Tor and using a source of Bitcoin that doesn't have your identity attached to it.
Get in Touch
Please don’t hesitate to get in touch if you can think of other ways you can help with the 1M5 project.
Email us (I2P): firstname.lastname@example.org
Email us (Protonmail): email@example.comPGP: B0BE B0BF 0C82 817D 36E9 1166 6DB6 825A 907F F3F0
If you wish to communicate anonymously, we have a 1M5 channel on I2P's IRC. Leave a message and we will get back to you ASAP. As for email, we prefer communications using I2P first and protonmail.com second.